This Privacy Notice is issued by the ATB Airport Transfer Budapest, www.airporttransferbudapest.com (“ATB”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. The ATB is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us here.
Personal Data that we Collect and Process
We collect and process personal data relating to you in connection with your use of this website and our relationship with you.
This personal data may include:
- your name and contact details, including your phone number and email address;
- information that you provide in any online application form;
- information that you submit during a consultation process with us;
- information that you provide by email;
- any other personal data relating to you that you provide to us or that we generate about you in connection with your use of the ATB website, and the ATB app.
Website Usage Data
We use a monitoring application to collate and analyse certain statistical information about the use of this website. When you visit our website, the following information is retained about that visit:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address;
- the number of times per visit a request for data was received from each IP address;
- the entry page to our website;
- the length of time spent on our website;
- the exit page from our website;
- the IP address of a link if used to access our website;
- the identity of any search engine used to access our website;
- a list of all the pages visited while in our website; and
- the name of the browser used, e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer.
No attempt is made to identify individual users or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis
We will use personal data relating to you for the purposes of:
- improving and developing this website and our apps;
- processing application forms;
- engaging in a consultation process;
- carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys;
- responding to queries, bookings and feedback submitted by you;
- sending you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. (You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting here);
- generating and analysing statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- performing our functions as a public authority and complying with our legal obligations.
The legal bases on which we process your personal data are:
- that this is necessary for the performance of tasks that we carry out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us by law;
- that this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that applies to us; or
- that you have given your consent to the processing.
Recipients of Data
We may disclose your personal data to other organisations in connection with the above purposes, including:
- to third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- to other public authorities and bodies where required or permitted by law, such as the Police or other law enforcement authorities for the purposes of the prevention, investigation or detection of crime.
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Notice, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us. Feedback, bookings, queries, complaints and other correspondence submitted on our website or by email are retained for 7 years. The retention period for Freedom of Information requests, responses and feedback is indefinite.
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another controller; and
- where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time by emailing here.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us here.
Cookie Type Duration Description
Cookie compliance Persistent 1 year Remembers if you clicked the accept button in the Cookie information bar at the top of your browser.
Google Analytics Persistent 1 year To help us improve our website and to better understand how people use our website, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use an analytics program. The collected data is anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way. It helps us identify how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded etc.
To delete the cookies refer to your browser’s help section.
We may occasionally update this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you are not happy with the way we are using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under applicable data protection law, you have the right to make a complaint to the Data Protection Commissioner by emailing here.
What is a cookie?
We like to be as open with you as possible about what you can expect when you visit our website. Our implementation of a cookies policy also allows us to comply with government legislation, which is kind of important. Our cookies policy
Need a bit more clarification? Why, of course! Here is some info about the four different categories of cookie you may come across: Functionality cookies
These cookies remember the choices that you have made on the website, like different searches et cetera, and provide enhanced, personalised features. They can also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. These cookies can only tell us how you move around this website, not other websites. Essential cookies
These cookies are, as the name suggests, essential. They enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as the secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, things like shopping baskets and access to your orders could not be provided. Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They also limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as which pages you visit most often, and if you get error messages on any of the pages. The information gleaned from these cookies is only ever used to improve how the website works. Managing cookies
It is up to you whether you allow cookies to be placed on your device, and you have control over whether or not to allow them. You’re the boss. What happens if I don't allow cookies?
If cookies aren't enabled on your device, your experience on the website may be limited. You may not have the opportunity to browse fully and freely or add products to your basket and purchase them, which would render your visit basically useless! How do I disable or enable cookies?
You will need to disable or enable cookies via your internet browser. For information on how to manage cookies your tablet or mobile, please take a look at your device’s documentation, or online help files. Here is some handy info about how to manage cookies in your browser: Google Chrome
- In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page
- Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section
- The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
Internet Explorer 6+
- In the tools menu, select 'options'
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the dropdown choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tick box.
- In the ‘Tools’ menu, select 'Internet options'
- Click on the ‘privacy’ tab
- You will see a ‘privacy settings’ slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
- In the settings menu, select the 'preferences' option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section
For information on how to manage cookies via all other browsers, please consult your documentation or online help files.
Budapest/Hungary, . - All rights reserved ATB.
ATB | Budapest, airport, hotel, apartment PRIVATE transfer and shuttle
ATB Airport Transfer Budapest service is a PRIVATE airport transfer company based and developed in Budapest.
We are specialized in meet and greet and door-to-door transfer services from Budapest Airport, Budapest Cruise Port, Budapest train stations to Budapest City Centre (hotels and private address), and to any other destination of your choice.
We guarantee our prices are the most competitive on the market, especially compared to the quality of the transportation service.
The transportation prices are fixed and all taxes are included. The cars are all clean, comfortable and in excellent conditions.
The service is private, punctual and reliable. Our professional drivers will help make your journey from and to the airport a pleasant experience.
Our drivers will monitor your flight for delays. If your flight is delayed your reservation will be automatically updated
and the driver will arrive at the meeting point at the actual arrival time of your flight.
- Secure Online Transportation Booking
- Competitive and Fixed Price
- Free monitor of delayed flights / trains
- Experienced and helpful drivers
- Clean and comfortable cars
- You can pay directly to the driver
- Friendly staff
- Meet and greet service at airports, ports, stations
- Reduce stress, no queues and no haggling at the airport
- Budapest Private Transfers ( To and from all hotels and districts. )
- Countryside Transfers ( To all locations in Hungary. )
- Balaton Transfers ( Siofok, Zamardi, Balatonfured .. )
- Festival Transfers ( Balaton Sound, Ozora, Sziget .. )
- Transfers to other Countries ( Vienna, Kosice, Zagreb ..)
- Our services are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Private car and bus transfers (no waiting at the airport)
- Sightseeing Tours, Spa Transfers